Friday, September 14, 2012

tid bits

Not much new going on around here.  A few things:

This week I took Elise to DSW.  She thought it was awesome. 


 Elise found a grasshopper and a frog by our house in the same day.  She thought it was awesome -- especially since we have "Daisy's Grasshopper" practically on repeat around here.  She kept saying "hop hop hop!"

I think something was wrong with this frog.  It did not look right and couldn't hop out of this container.  I sorta let it go in a puddle hoping it was just dehydrated...poor little buddy.

We listen to Barney in the car now.  I put it in one day to keep her awake on the way home and she loves it.  After each song she says "more please". 

Almond milk is my new favorite thing.  It's pretty low calorie and I use it in cereal, as my coffee creamer...it's so good.    Sometimes I just drink it plain it's so delicious.  

Lauren is coming on Sunday and we're going to paint our office/playroom orange.  I promise it's not a weird orange...although Nick is a little nervous.  

My mom and surgery on her foot and is being forced to relax.  Elise and I are bringing her lunch today and we'll probably have to pull the tiny weeds she can see from her window that she has diagrammed with detailed instructions.   Just kidding - she's doing really good and I think she's kind of enjoying herself.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute dress on Elise!!! Sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your mom is relaxing!!! It takes surgery to get that crazy woman to take a break!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...