Wednesday, September 19, 2012

the time we wore matching leopard print skinny jeans

Yep. This happened.  It was awesome.  Auntie "Wo-wo" Lauren picked out Elise's outfit today to match mine.   She is staying our house for a couple nights so we can paint our office/playroom.  It looks like pumpkin pie and it's so cute!   I'll post some pictures when it's all finished.  

 [By the way - I have no idea how people have style blogs.  This was beyond awkward for me to stand here so Lauren could take a picture of my outfit. Weird....]

She LOVES Lauren.  She wants only Lauren to put her to bed, push her stroller or shopping cart, she'll take bites of food from Lauren but not me.  She stalks Lauren while she's in the shower and watches her get ready.  It's really funny because she says "boobies" now.  It's okay I totally get it.  I love my Aunties too.  :-)


My sister Aubrey brought over some cupcakes on my birthday.  I'm 28 now.  That's like a real grown-up.  Elise was really excited and pretty much ate frosting for dinner. 


4 comments:

  1. You and Elise look fabulous. I love your hair--and the "slim" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooooo cute skinny minny. Love the Elise-Lauren stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are the cutest! I think it's great when kids love their fun aunts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are so cute. And I agree, Rachel, you look so skinny and I just LOVE your hair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...