Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Day

Today we headed out to the Lake since Auntie Lauren was in town with some of her nursing friends. It was the perfect day - sunny and 75. My dad spent the day falling in the lake fully clothed and pulling the girls on tubes. Elise and I spent the day hanging out.

Grandma got Elise a new little chair that's the perfect size for her!

What a good day for a baby.

This is the face I got when I said "Elise where's Grandma??"


Elise thought standing on the chair was way cooler than sitting.

Dinner = Amazing.

We painted her toes. Daddy hates it. I love it.

Elise didn't really like it when the bubbles hit her face... haha.

3 comments:

  1. I don't like those painted toenails. It makes me feel like I'm holding a tiny adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day!!! I want to come to the lake!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...