Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day 2011

On Nick's first Father's Day he decided Elise needed some company in her pool. She loved it.

Elise spent most of the day hanging out by the lake....

Trying to crawl away from us as fast as she can.... (She got over her fear of the grass.)

...and eating bark. Not so yum.

Why hello, Mini-Me.

And Happy Father's day to our Grandpas too! (I don't have a Father's day pic of Grandpa Goote - that one's coming soon...) :-) This one's of my dad and my daughter. I love them both to pieces.

Happy 1st Father's Day Daddy! We love you so much!

5 comments:

  1. Oh My! Do they look alike in that profile picture! Happy Father's day Nick! You had a great example for being a great dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Elise to be the first grandchild everywhere - look at all those giant smiles! She is so cute and I'm so happy we just got to see her. She can hardly concentrate on that walker 'cause she's making sure EVERYONE is watching her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.....such sweet pictures! Happy Father's Day, Nick! Wish I could have gotten to see all of you this past week. Pete said it was so fun to get to meet Elise and that she is super cute and smiley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Nick in the pool with Elise is soooooo funny! You guys need a bigger pool! Happy first Fathers Day to Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her. She is Nick's mini-me except for your hair, Rach!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...