Friday, June 24, 2011

New Things & My 11 Month Old!

Elise is 11 months old. I cannot believe it. She is the best little thing in the whole world. She has definitely found her voice and yells all the time. In the mall, the grocery store, and especially in the car. She also waves to everyone, and has started giving high fives! It's so cute. We've moved our bath upstairs to the big girl tub, since she would get the whole kitchen wet. I just installed her new carseat today and washed up that infant carseat and put it in the basement for now. I can't believe I almost have a 1 year old!

She loves to walk behind her little musical walker, and she loves her ball popper (thanks AG!).

Our little funny girl has started holding things in her mouth and crawling around. I'm thinking she's watching Ollie very closely...

And... some pictures from our daily baby waterboarding swimming lessons. This is the face I get every single morning. Poor Mr. Michael... he's so nice and all the babies just cry as soon as they see him.

The pictures I took make it look like total baby torture - so check out this video. We've been going for four weeks, every morning at 7:45 for 10 minutes. This is what a typical lesson looks like. Look what Elise can do!! And yes - she cries the whole time everytime. And she does these really huge coughing/burp things and has thrown up on Mr. Michael in the past. And now I sound like a horrible mother.


If you want more info on the swimming lessons you can click here.

6 comments:

  1. I cringed the whole time I watched that video. Poor thing, but I am very impressed that she can float now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!!! It does look like torture lol. Poor Elise. You are a stronger mom than me to be able to do that. Now I'm tempted to practice in the pool with G... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe she is almost a year old!!! Pete just LOVED meeting her, and I can't wait to meet her someday soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you weren't kidding when describing that - but she's floating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. elise sure is doing a good job at that! SOOO hard to watch but at least we know she'll be safe at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, my god. oh. my god. ooooh, myyyy, gooooood! i have friends that have done this but i would seriously have to NOT be there! i know this is an amazing way to learn to swim, but honestly, it's not for me. if you will come to oklahoma and take them, i'll ALL for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...