Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tidbits

A few things I learned this weekend:
  • Constipated babies are so so so sad! [Don't worry - we worked it out. Literally. At 5am.]
  • Sometimes you have to take a baby out of church because she is too happy.
  • I'm not a hugger. Unless I haven't seen you in months, hugging is unnecessary. Even then... eh.
  • I cannot watch those commercials with all the sad animals. It makes me too sad. And they are on all.the.time.

Elise learned some new things this weekend too:

Her shirt says "If Mommy says no, ask Grandma". I'm pretty sure she already knew this.

And she's mastered the sippy cup!

2 comments:

  1. Funny post!! And such cute pictures! I will still hug you, and I know you're gonna like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach this is a funny post, you make me laugh. On the whole hugging thing. I used to really, really not be a hugger. I am a little better now but still don't love it. When I am seeing people I havent' seen in a while (friends mostly, not really family), I walk in the door telling myself "you should hug them" until it happens. Then it is over. I am with ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...