Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Butterflies are Blooming

We have been quite the cultured crowd lately. On Monday we went out for my mom's new favorite food: sushi (for her birthday! Happy Birthday Mom!). Although we discovered that we really only like the California rolls and definitely not raw salmon. Looks like it's Costco sushi for us from now on. That stuff is awesome and fully cooked.

But look at how fancy we were! The glass even lit up.

Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you SO much!

Auntie Lauren just can't stay away from this babe. She had a few days off so she drove up to see us! Actually I'm pretty sure she just came for Elise.

Today we went to Frederick Meijer Gardens to see the Butterflies. Girls day out.


Apparently Grandma has been teaching Elise how to do lipstick when I'm not looking.

4 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures, esp the one of Elise and Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My motto is, "Everything will be fine. Just put on a little lipstick."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Miss Elise, you are getting EVEN cuter and cuter by the day! That pic of you and AT is the cutest one ever of you. I love you! Auntie Emily (better ring than Emily-First-Cousin-Once-Removed or whatever I am to you)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - that pic of AT and Elise is absolutely precious!! Aww...soooo cute. You girls are all so beautiful.
    (I only like the california rolls too - that raw stuff is just too squishy)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...