Friday, April 22, 2011

9 Months Old!!

I cannot believe my sweet girl is 9 months old! We love you SO much Elise!
You never get how much people love their kids until you have one of your own. I LOVE this girl. And I love you Mom for loving me this much!

Today I tried to clip a bow in her very thin hair....

It worked!!!

Looks a little weird though........

She was loving her little lunch today....mandarin oranges, puffs, and little yogurt bites.

If you look SUPER close you can seen some new teeth on the top. She is officially getting fangs instead of her two front teeth. Poor thing, today she was feeling it too. Thank goodness for Tylenol.

She discovered she could see herself in this little mirror. And then she kept kissing it. I think she knows she's cute.

(And thank you Auntie Stacy for all the cute new clothes we got in Springfield!!!)

Elise was exhausted tonight and was in bed by 7:45. Nick and I made gimlets and watched a movie on TV. Best night ever.

3 comments:

  1. That bow does not look weird - it's adorable! Love the blue and brown polka dots, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie! Happy 9 months, Elise! Yes, Rach...the bow is really adorable on her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gave me a little tear. You are nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...