Thursday, April 14, 2011

They're Back!

Grandpa and Grandma Goote are back from their vacation! [Don't they look tan?? Jealous.]
They came over after school to play and have dinner. They sure missed our little Elise!

We had strawberry shortcake for dessert. Elise loved it. Especially the Cool Whip.

We gave Elise her own little bowl.

Oh it was so good! Sorry Grandpa for getting Cool Whip on your nice shirt.

I think they like her.

This morning Elise scooched herself backwards all the way down the hall. The wood floor is much easier to slide on than carpet. Although at that level I realized I really need to clean my floors better. Oopsies.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how big does she look all of the sudden?!? Love the ruffle shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh im SO glad you put new pictures up! I really do check at least 3 times a day for updates. I agree with emily...she's looking so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little scooter! It's gonna be so fun to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh my is she cute with the cool whip on her face! Why is she always giving raspberries with grandpa?? I wonder....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait...is that hair red in the last picture?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...