Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend

This weekend we went to Chicago with my family and Elise stayed with her Grandpa and Grandma Goote (THANK YOU!!!). They probably were having some serious flashbacks because Elise looks pretty much just like her daddy. This picture is from when they were both about three months old. Nick's response: "It's like it's the same person!"
Just for kicks - here's one of me at around the same age.

We missed Elise a lot but we had tons of fun. We went to a Christmas market, Second City, and a really fun piano/martini bar on Saturday, and Shedds Aquarium Sunday morning. Thanks Mom & Dad! These are the only two pictures I have...nobody looks cute when you spend the afternoon outside in snowy weather.

4 comments:

  1. That was SO nice of Nick's parents.

    Oh my word, I think Nick and Elise are twins! Something about your mouth on your picture reminds me of hers, though. And of course, that pretty hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word...they really are the same person! that's sorta cute. But that red hair is just the best! We sure had fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip for you guys!! That was nice of Nick's parents, but I bet they LOVED doing that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Emily, i think she has your lips but everything else seems pretty Goote to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...