Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

I'm just realizing that I did not take nearly enough pictures the last few days. This is pretty much all the pictures I have. Sad - I didn't even get a family picture by the tree!

Elise was loving her Uncle Carl...

Auntie Lauren made Elise the cutest dress!

She played her first round of ping pong with Grandpa...

Opened lots of presents...

Her new trick: standing! She'd rather stand than sit these days...

And a little love from Grandpa Goote...

I'm working on a video of some cute things too - but naptime usually only lasts a half hour or so around here and I've got things to do!

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope Uncle B wasn't playing Lauren while holding your sweet little one. She could have had a concussion with how fast that girl can hit a ping pong ball.

    PS. Adorable, as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture with Uncle Carl! She looks a bit like you Rachel in that picture! Happy New Year Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what sweet pictures! emily we were playing...but i was hitting nice i promise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...