Thursday, December 9, 2010

Amazing!

Tuesday night around 11pm our furnace kicked the bucket. Not great when the low is in the 20s. Luckily Elise has a space heater in her room, and in the morning we headed to the mall and Grandma's house for two days. Definitely not a bad place to camp out while a new furnace is installed! A huge thanks to my mom and dad for letting their freshly cleaned house be invaded by truckloads of baby crap. Here's Elise with her stocking....
(Check out her booties AG - from Grandma Jane!)


My happy girl and her rosy cheeks...

Elise got a new toy - she is mesmerized by this thing...

3 comments:

  1. Annoying about the furnace but fun to stay at your Mom and Dad's! She has the cutest smile! (Elise, not your Mom; well...hers is fine; but that's not what I meant). I recognize those brown pants I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great new toy! I am mesmerized watching it myself! Christmas will be extra fun this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michigan is not the place to be when your furnace goes out... yikes!!!
    I recognize those pants too... those were a gift from Robin and family! They are so nice and warm
    All 3 of my girls loved that toy too, and I have heard that from tons of other people too. It is like baby crack

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...