Monday, November 8, 2010

Photo Shoot...

Last week my cousin Erin took some pictures of Elise. I was hoping to get a couple really cute shots for a Christmas card. Elise was NOT having the tutu situation and does NOT wish you a Merry Christmas.

We did get a couple cute shots though...

I'm actually amazed we got any cute ones at all, since Elise refused to nap the entire day before and was really crabby for most of the pictures. We didn't get any smiles on camera...oh well, next time I guess!

P.S. My crafty sister MADE that tutu! Thanks Auntie Lauren!!

4 comments:

  1. You are funny. And she is still cute..even though she didn't like her tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so this is where i ask to be put on your christmas card list....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word that girl is cute, crying or not. That tutu is hilariously cute. Lauren, you are crafty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rach, i say you still send it out! she looks soo cute, even if she is crying! and i love the tutu :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...