Friday, October 22, 2010

Three Months Old!


Elise is three months old today! And -- this is big -- she picked her three month birthday to sleep for almost NINE hours in a row! She slept from 9:30 - 6, woke up to eat, and then slept again until 9. I honestly wasn't sure what to do with myself.

Then we went to Panera where she was having SO much fun.

We also went shopping in Holland earlier this week with Grandma and Auntie Lauren! Elise slept pretty much the whole time - but wouldn't sleep in her stroller. So we pushed the stroller around for three hours and carried the baby. I think I'm getting buff - this girl is getting heavy!

6 comments:

  1. oh man, her little pink cheeks in those pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad that she slept so long for you...I hope it continues!! Happy three months Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Panera picture with Grandma is SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, she just might be one of the six cutest babies in the world! And Rach - you look like quite the hottie on that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracie said it! Except I have to add my two to the six! Soooo glad she slept so long. Keep it up girl! You look a-mazing momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rach that Elise is so adorable. And you look SOOOO cute on that bottom baby. I think you must have had a surrogate give birth to your little one from the looks of that picture.

    (Figured out how to post!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...