Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rufflebutts

Elise is wearing the CUTEST little rufflebutt onesie from her crafty Auntie Lauren. Thank you Auntie Lauren for the adorable little outfit! It's still a little big...but the ruffles are just too cute!
Elise looks like she's about to punch something out here - she still is a little unsteady in the Bumbo seat!

I LOVE rufflebutts. If I had a million dollars I'd buy out rufflebutts.com. Yep - there's a website dedicated to rufflebutts. So cute.

Grandpa and Grandma G. came over to watch the Michigan/MSU game. Elise was not super interested and cashed out on Grandpa. I'm pretty sure the game was just an excuse to see a cute baby...

3 comments:

  1. oh my word, I love it! ruffle butts are the cutest outfits ever...i sure hope i have a girl, i don't think a boy could pull off ruffles as well as elise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leg rolls are soooo cute. I just want to squeeze her little thighs. Such a cute ruffle butt outfit, Lauren! And, as I've said before, Elise has to-die-for lips. She is so cute, Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, that is SO cute!!! she is seriously adorable, I just love her lips!!!

    Auntie Lauren is good, what a cute onsie! And the yellow flower looks VERY cute with it. She is one cute little girlie!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...