Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Call Me Crazy

Call me crazy, but if you look past the patchy baldness and the mullet.....
I think this child might have red hair.

It's a ginger!

Check out her little alfalfa! She has like 20 hairs an inch long on the top of her head. Adorable.

In other news: Elise slept for SIX hours in a row last night! I woke up after 4 1/2 and ran into check to see if she was still breathing. And then I couldn't fall back asleep because I was sure she was going to wake up any minute and my boobs were about to explode. So Elise slept for six hours, but Mommy still only got 4 1/2. Something is wrong here...but GO ELISE! I really hope this wasn't a fluke and she can do it again. I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

  1. Yea Elise!!! Must be the grandma and grandpa visit last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - it's red hair! Way to go passing down that recessive gene Rach. So how did the night go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! Keeping red heads in the world, one baby at a time, right Lauren/Rachel? Gingers have to help each other out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one precious redheaded baby girl!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, definitely a ginger! With us around, poppin out red head kiddos, maybe red heads won't really be extinct someday

    Hope she is still sleeping well for you... great news!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...