Thursday, May 13, 2010

sneak peek & a comment

Just a little preview of what we've been working on. Her room isn't quite done yet but it is just SO cute I couldn't help it.

Oh, and according to the lady with pants to her boobs at work I'm experiencing "not too much swelling". Thanks Lady. Why don't you put your elastic waist pants down to a normal level and untuck your shirt. And the pink socks and tennis shoes do not go with your outfit...although the neck scarf you were sporting today really looked fancy.

I'm mean. I know. Blame it on the swelling.

5 comments:

  1. that made my day! and your nursery looks SOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah this made me laugh hard! You are too funny Rachy!

    I CANNOT wait to see the rest of her room, it looks REALLY cute from this little piece! Please post more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH! This made my night after studying for Theology. Her room looks SOOO cute! I cant wait to come over and see it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cute Cute! That was the bedding we picked out if Lucas was a girl... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...