Monday, May 17, 2010

26 weeks - geez

I'm pretty sure Baby Girl has had a growth spurt the last couple days. Last week I was fine and all of a sudden I find myself making horrible beached-whale-type noises every time I get up off the couch or on my 4th trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night to pee. "OOOOUUUFFFFF." (pant pant). I'm pretty sure Nick thinks I'm crazy but but I'd like to see him wear a two pound (!!) eggplant between his belt buckle and nipples and not say "OOOOUUUFFF" when fighting gravity to stand up again.

Anyway. Here's a pic of me at 26 weeks (or SIX months) pregnant. eh.
Baby G has been VERY busy the past couple weeks. I can see and feel her moving around all day long...she must be having lots of fun in there.

And - I have been a little obsessed with Etsy. I find all sorts of stuff on there and being as cheap as I am, I think I can make all that stuff myself. I think I did pretty good with these cute little headbands. I put all these little flowers on clips so we can switch them out. Our baby girl will definitely be sporting some hip headgear.

3 comments:

  1. wow rachie! look at you...and your cute head bands! that etsy site is amazing, i can't wait to make cute stuff for baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow... you are good!!! I LOVE etsy too, I could spend hours on there if I had hours to spend :)

    You need to give me some lessons on making those cute clips!!

    You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach - you look adorable! Weird to me that you're actually pg, but adorable none the less. Don't plan on any homemade items from me. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...