Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We had such a great weekend out at the lake - the weather was perfect. We spent Saturday at the lake, and headed to Blue Water Grill for dinner for Aubrey's birthday. We took lots of boat rides and relaxed all weekend!

Another belly shot - I know it's not much different...but I like keeping track.
Baby Girl weighs about 2.5 pounds now! She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your tummy. Amazing. We've also got names down to two or three possibilities. It's so hard to choose!

9 comments:

  1. Cute pics! i am still grossed out by the snake though! I cant wait to hear what you guys decide for her name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all look like we glow in the dark, no one would have the slightest idea we spent a whole weekend at the lake...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom's in Seattle with me and we both think you all look so cute, but that Baby Goote is probably the very cutest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to growm my hair a little longer. Good thing you guys all look so cute that nobody ever notices me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics Rachel! You guys had a great weekend to be on the water! We agree with Aubrey - we can't wait to hear the name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri - quit fishing for compliments. You know how cute you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, is that pacey on the seadoo?

    ReplyDelete
  8. nope it's our dog Ollie...they both love boat rides though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...