Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

This picture above might be the only known pic of my mom, her mom, and me. Notice all the baby bedding/curtains/mobile all hand-made by my crafty mom.

Meeting a new sister...

That sister's wedding...
Happy Mother's Day to the best mom and best friend in the whole world. We are SO lucky to have such great mothers and mothers-in-law!


A shot of us on Mothers Day. Does anyone else find it crazy that next year at this time we will have an EIGHT month old? Oh my goodness...

5 comments:

  1. Above comment was AG - borrowing Stacy's computer. I am such a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how sweet... made me have a little tear too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. I can still picture you looking like you did in that picture of you meeting your sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very nice. I wish I was as skinny now as I was when you were 3 days old...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...