Monday, February 2, 2015

charlotte {5 months}

Back to some regularly scheduled programming...

I'm working on this post on the road about three hours away from Mayo.  I'm pretty sure we're in Wisconsin...there are a lot of signs for cheese.  

Also I just learned that even numbered highways run east/west and odd numbered highways run north/south.  How did I not know this? My dad is still a fountain of mostly useful information.  Also the app iExit is amazing. We found an exit with a gas station, Dairy Queen (for the boys), and Starbucks (for me) all in the same parking lot. 

(Sidenote: Man I love my iPhone.)

Our sweet Charlotte is five months old!
This month she found her piggy toes, worked on her impressive thigh rolls, and mastered rolling from her tummy to back. 
 
She loves open mouth kisses and slobbering on your face.  She soaks multiple bibs a day with drool.   

When she's tired I can put her in the magic position and her eyes will close like a baby doll.  She has recently decided she doesn't like car rides anymore, despite the fact she is now high rolling in a super sweet minivan.  

And we think she's pretty much the cutest baby ever. 








We just love this little peanut to pieces. 

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte you are too cute! You got a minivan?!? I need a pic if you by it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutest baby ever!!! Prayers for you Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...