Friday, February 13, 2015

Life lately...

Last week was "bring someone you love" day at preschool.  
She picked her daddy.  Good pick, Elise.  He's pretty awesome.  He calls all the doctors and makes charts to make sure I take all the right pills at the right time.  He does all the paperwork will all the bills and insurance stuff.  He googles everything and tells me all the important stuff. Our Valentines day will probably consist of me taking some pain pills and heading to bed early, but I have everything I could ever ask for.  

Sorry.  I'm all emotional these days.  


Charlotte can sit up like a big girl now!  
Okay baby girl, stop growing up now. 

The state of the scar.  Slowly getting better.  Slowly feeling better.  Sometimes you just have to snuggle your baby extra long before putting them in bed at night.  This baby, you guys....perfection.  


Also she has graduated to a new bath seat.  
She was super excited about that.  


Yesterday my mom took Elise to her house to play for the day so It was just me and Charlotte all day.  She thinks I'm funny.  

6 comments:

  1. Could be little Charlotte is the happiest baby in the world! What a dolly. So glad you're doing well, Rachel--in spite of that mean looking line across your neck. Hugs to all of you. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this is so sweet. You are being well taken care of which is exactly what you deserve! I am feeling like we need a cousin weekend soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cousin and moms weekend. Please? Love this post and all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could meet in Peoria! It's about half way. and there's a pretty cute baby boy here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rachel, she is so cute and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...