Thursday, October 2, 2014

sister pictures

I wanted a few picutres of my girls together, so on Charlotte's three week birthday my neighbor (and photographer) took a few.  I had planned for the baby to be super sleepy - I kept her up, fed her right before...but she had other ideas.  And actually - they turned out super cute.  

Elise was happy to pose for a couple test shots.  

 We mostly got awkward fake smiles out of Elise.  
And Charlotte - well, this is as wide awake as she gets.  

Oh my heart.  Look at those sweet girls!






She was not too sure about this. 
 I was two feet away and making sure Charlotte wasn't dropped on her head.  

Hello fake four year old smile.  Oy.  

I think I got the perfect one though.  

Charlotte was lucky enough to be picked for a free (!!!) newborn session from a local photographer who was teaching newborn photography when she was a week old -- but I'm still waiting on those pictures.  And I don't want to be too pushy because, well, they're free.  So we're still waiting.  Hopefully we get them soon!  I can't wait to see them all.  

2 comments:

  1. so sweet!! I can't wait to see the other ones! I sure love your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh baby fever! all of them are cute but that last one is the WINNER. :) can't wait to see the others, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...