Friday, October 24, 2014

randoms

Since I left my phone in the rental van in Florida I've been trying to take more pictures with my good camera.  This is the randomness that I've captured lately.  

This little weirdo and her very fancy outfit.  

awwwww...Daddy snuggles. 



Sleepy babies.


Our friends hosted a pumpkin party for the kids.  And the adults.  But it was at ten in the morning so there wasn't any beer.  Still fun.  ;-)


We asked ourselves what we would have been doing five years ago at this time.  We all agreed we'd probably still be in bed thinking about where we'd go for brunch.  Maybe slightly hungover.  Maybe.  But now??  See below...this was the best picture I got.  I vote we do this every year.  Also we need some more boys.  Poor Lincoln is vastly outnumbered.  And in a choke-hold. 
Olivia, Stella, Lincoln, Nicolynn, Riella, Elise, Charlotte
Still loves her sis. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...