Sunday, October 26, 2014

halloweens past...

A few flashback photos for you guys.   

Awwww....little peanut.  Lauren made her candy bucket too coordinate with her outfit.  She got one pack of M&Ms and was totally happy.  
2011 - 1 year old

This might be my favorite costume ever.  Little goldfish.  
2012 - 2 years old


I found this cupcake costume on ebay for $9,  Also we trick-or-treated in freezing rain and she refused to wear mittens.  Didn't last long.  
2013 - 3 years old


And a couple from WAY back when....

I totally remember this costume.  My craft mom MADE it and even spray painted wings and a wand.  I remember feeling SO fancy. 

A few things:
Whoa - the blush is out of control. 
I had the denim on denim trend going on way back in 1996.  
I'm pretty sure Lauren had a hanger on her head.  
OY - the wallpaper.  Notice the light switch is perfectly covered to blend in.  
Aubrey is the cutest.  

Aubrey looking thrilled to trick or treat.  Actually this was her face a lot of her toddler-hood.  ;-)

5 comments:

  1. I remember all those costumes. I put a lot of work into them...now you can just order everything on amazon. And as for Aubrey's crabby face...I always say everyone turns out ok in the end...and see- it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND I was the best wall paperer in town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh out loud! Carl even gave me a funny look. Elise sure is so cute in all those! Can Brian wear the fishy costume someday??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. You girls! Hilarious pictures. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word I have tears! These are hilarious! Esp the one w the pretty wallpaper!!!! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...