Friday, August 29, 2014

yep. still pregnant.

I can barely roll over in bed.  I literally have to pee every 20 minutes.  And Lord help me if I have to sneeze around minute 15.  I've practically been reduced to an incontinent invalid.  Okay I'm kind of kidding about that last part.  

The only shoes that fit on my giant marshmallow feet are my old navy flip flops.  Oh, and the size 11 flats I bought for Aubrey's wedding next Saturday - for which I'll probably still be pregnant.  


The other day at Potbelly my belly rang the wheelchair assistance bell.  



But...but...the miracle of life!


Really - I'm doing pretty good.  Sister is just super comfy in there.  I have non-stress tests every week to check on her where we just listen to her heartbeat (it's super cute) and check for contractions.  There are absolutely no contractions.  OY.  

I also have no new pictures for you - mostly because my camera is charged and sitting next to my hospital bag - so these are all from my phone.  I have been pregnant a whole month longer now than I was with this little peanut.   She likes to make "nests" out of all the pillows and blankets and watch the ipad while I get ready.  She's just the sweetest. 

We still spend a lot of time at the lake. 

She loves frogs.  Or toads.  Yesterday she named one "Froggy Toady Froggy Toady Goote".  Safe to say it's a good thing she's not in charge of naming her sister. 

I ordered this DIY headband kit.  For $20 I got a huge pack of cute flowers, bows, elastic - all the fixings you need to make headbands.  This is just a tiny sample of what I was making - I have TONS of these things now.  Also a few blisters from my hot glue gun.  

I keep reading about things to make you go into labor.  
The other night I ate pineapple and drank red wine while bouncing on a yoga ball.  And then nothing happened.  

When I finally got off the yoga ball I found I had a super awesome table for my pineapple.  

It started pouring when we were in a store this week.  
This cutie thought it was super fun to run to the car in the rain.  The parking lot turned into gushing rapids and she lost her flip flop - which meant I had to chase it before it went down the storm drain.  We were both totally soaked. 

Since cooking is kind of the last thing I want to do these days we met some friends at the park for dinner.  Both of our dads work at Gentex so they came after work with pizza.  So fun. 

Hopefully my next update with have a picture of a cute baby.  Please Jesus, please.  

4 comments:

  1. Stomach ringing the bell is the funniest thing ever and I literally laughed out loud. Oh my word! Hope baby sister comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baby belly also makes a great resting place for a bowl of M&Ms. Just sayin'.

    Little sister, you need to exit the premises! Hope she makes her arrival before that wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of this made me laugh pretty hard. Especially you running in the rain chasing the flip flop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see the super preggo flip flop chase and belly bell ring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...