Saturday, August 9, 2014

mcclure girls come to visit

Last weekend my Auntie Gracie, cousin Stacy and her girls came to stay at the lake! Of course Elise and I had to stay over too.  

They did lots of tubing.  

And kayak rides.  


Maddie, Elle, Elise, and Lola.  
(To be honest -- I'm really not sure which one is Elle or Lola. I swear I can tell in person but I can't find the tiny forehead birthmark in this picture...)

We of course had to ride to Maria's for ice cream. 

This is pretty much what they did for four days. 




And lots of swimming. 


And more tubing.  

This is the life.  

Okay I think this is Elle.  I'm pretty sure. 














If you made it to the bottom of this post with all these pictures -- I'm impressed.  Can't wait to see you guys again at Aubrey's wedding in a few weeks! 

6 comments:

  1. I made it all the way to the bottom and loved every minute of it! There were SOOO many cute pictures. I just love all those girls, can't wait to see them all at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, SOOOO cute!!! Loved our time there, wish we could do it every month!!! Great pics! And you were right on the one you thought was Elle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps. Thank you for not posting pictures of me in a swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aubrey, why do I think someday when we get all our little brunettes together they will attract way less attention? Life isn't fair. HA! Miss you all! Wish I could have joined!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...