Sunday, April 20, 2014

happy easter!

It was the most beautiful day.  By far the nicest Easter I can remember.  And no one was freezing or looking through snowdrifts for Easter eggs (which for awhile seemed like a real possibility).  

A little before church picture.  
We went to church with Grandpa & Grandma Goote. 
She looked so stinking cute. 

I feel I should mention how much I love maxi dresses. 
They are seriously the best thing to wear when you're in the not looking pregnant just looking fat phase.   (20 weeks today by the way.)

We staged a little Easter egg hunt around G&G's house.  

I love her so much.  She had SO much fun today.

Right after this picture was taken she jumped off that rock and most of her eggs spilled out of her basket and cracked open.
"It's okay though those jelly beans are still good" she says.  

My mom is out of town this weekend so my dad came over this afternoon to play.  It was SO nice out.  Elise tried to teach us how to play "The Outdoor Game" which she made up.  It involves bouncy balls, bubbles, a bat, but definitely NO chalk.  We even rode our bike around the neighborhood. 


Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. oh man, she looks ADORABLE!! and so do you guys in your little family picture, maxis are the way to go. Can't wait to see you all next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...