Thursday, September 26, 2013

elise explores artprize

Elise and I didn't have anything to do this morning so we called Grandpa to see if he was in town and wanted to buy us lunch  I mean walk around Artprize with his favorite Granddaughter.   Artprize is kind of a big deal, I guess.  A bazillion people swarm to downtown Grand Rapids to see a ton of cool art on display outside and inside all the venues.  

It was the most beautiful day. 
That's my dad's office with the rounded top windows. Super convenient and they even validated my parking.  Score.




A nice-looking stranger asked if she could take Elise's picture by this art/musical bell thingy.  She seemed nice enough.  You can't blame her really - She perfectly coordinated with the sculpture thing.  I hope her picture doesn't end up all over the internet.  Oh wait - it kind of already does. 


I hauled the stroller up from the basement to help navigate the crowds.

We did get lunch too.  She downed her chocolate milk and wouldn't eat any of her grilled cheese.  Thank you Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had so much fun! Grand Rapids sure is fancy...have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...