Tuesday, September 3, 2013

labor day weekend

I've been a total picture slacker lately.  Sorry Lauren. 

I pulled these from my phone from this weekend at the lake. 
Sunday was perfect and we had some friends out. 


Probably the last lanterns of the summer...


Elise and her friends.  My dad and these kid's grandpa have been friends since high school. 
The Kloostra's are currently losing in the "how many grandkids do you have?" contest.  
Like 6 to 1.   Sorry.  Hopefully we can get on that soon.


We slept over at the lake one night.  
My dad made Elise a fort in the morning.  She thought it was pretty awesome.  

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! It'd been way too long. I think little missy is outgrowing her bathing suit! Shes so sweet, looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...