Monday, March 11, 2013

elise's date with the gootes

Last Friday the Gootes picked Elise up for an entire day of fun.   
They took her to the children's museum, McDonalds, and back to their house where I hear they did a lot of hide and seek and play-doh.  We met up with them for dinner and and to get our kid back.  She had SO much fun and wanted to stay with them!  
 And they sent me all these fun pictures!










And while Elise was gone I was able to shop the Gap Outlet in peace, get a latte, and browse fabric for an entire afternoon while not listening to Barney or talking to anyone.    It was heaven.    Although I really did miss my little buddy.  

Thanks so much Grandma & Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. what a fun day for all those gootes!! looks like she had SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...