Wednesday, August 29, 2012

random elise update

Little Miss Elise is up to lots of new things. 
My cheeks hurt from smiling at this kid all day. 

 She says tons of new words - sometimes making little sentences.   Tonight I came in after mowing the yard and she says "mommy all done mowing".

When she woke up from her nap today I hear her say "happy happy happy...mommy happy...daddy happy...mommy?? out??"  

I also taught her that when I am "pretend sleeping" she has to kiss me to wake me up.  Kind of like Sleeping Beauty.  She also can say "Belle" when she sees her.  Thank you Disney Cruise.

We've started reading potty books.  She sits on the potty but gets bored of it pretty quickly.  We're moving super slow on this one.

When I ask her what we should do today she either says "Ama's house" or "meow" (this means PetSmart). 

Big news -- I busted out the hair dryer for the first time in almost a year!  Also, Elise afraid of it.  She closed the door to the bathroom and went and hid under the covers.  She's also afraid of the dust buster. and vacuum.  and blender.  and food processor.  I really want to make her a smoothie but I'm pretty sure she'll flip her lid.  As soon as she sees any of these things she runs as fast as she can into the playroom and closes the doors.

Today for lunch I gave her some noodles and sauce, broccoli, blueberries, and pretzels.  She only ate broccoli and blueberries.  And she doesn't care for chocolate pudding. 
 Where does she come from??


Enough random information about a 2 year old for you? No? 
 Okay here's a video.   Oh yeah - another favorite word is "no!"


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...