Sunday, June 3, 2012

We are busy.

We had such a fun and busy weekend.  Aubrey turned 21! And then she had her first drink.  BAHhaha.  

Happy Birthday Aubie!  We went to Boatwerks in Holland for dinner and happy hour.  And a couple hours after happy hour.

Elise did so well in the restaurant.

She had some entertainment.

Elise wasn't in the mood.  But aren't my sisters cute??

So this happened.   We're sorry to the people that sat here after us.

We had a little party at our house on Saturday too.  Actually it was a pretty huge party - THANK YOU to everyone who came.  It's a little weird for me, because it was a party to celebrate that we are cancer free, and I almost never think about cancer.  I'm just too busy!  Well, kind of.  I play with legos and color a lot.  But having cancer just seems so long ago and done with.  We're over it.  And we hope never to see it again!  So thanks to everyone who showed up.  It was so good to see ALL of you.  And and extra big thank you to everyone who brought wine.  KIDDING.  Sort of.   :-)

I was so busy all day I got almost no pictures.  My throat hurt from talking.  But this one is hilarious.   We told Elise to give Jude a hug.  Jude ran away and Elise chased him around the yard with her arms open for awhile.  SO funny.  Poor Jude.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh--the good life. You are SO blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Happy Birthday Aubrey!!!! I can't believe she is 21, it seems like yesterday that she was about 2 and running around our house in Missouri with a bun on top of her head!

    I SO wish we had been able to come to your party, would have been great to be there!!! I thought about you on that day!

    Elise is adorable as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...