Thursday, June 7, 2012

a day at the lake - in video clips.

I pretty much had the cutest picture of Elise ever.  And then the card in my camera flipped out and decided to eat it.  I'm really sad.  Like so so sad.  But it decided to only eat the pictures on my card and not the video.  And I happened to take a lot of those today...

Elise says a lot of words in here - which I think I translated correctly.  A tiny dead fish washed up on the beach.  She won't say fish, she does does the fishy face.  And she loves doing buckles.  Give that kid a lifejacket and she's set for a half hour.  As long as there's someone to un-buckle what she buckles.

2 comments:

  1. oh that is the sweetest video!!! Elise is adorable, and I love all the words she is saying, i'm surprised she didn't do the horn! I think videos are even better than pictures. love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's even better full screen, practically life size!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...