Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

We headed out to the Lake for Fathers Day.  I think I've spent more time out there than at my own house this past week.  That's because it's awesome and Elise loves it.  She wants to stay forever.  Last night when we said we were leaving she waved to us and said "buhbye" - she wanted us to leave and she wanted to stay.  Stinker.

Can I play with these buckles please??

Happy Father's Day Daddy.  You are the best and the cutest.

My cousins were out at the lake today too and made it their mission to catch turtles.  They caught like five!  And they got a huge one that I would not go near.  They invaded Elise's kiddie pool.  She wasn't thrilled.




'Papa' and Elise.


She will hardly talk all day to anyone new - but she talks and talks the whole way home.  Sorry for another video......

1 comment:

  1. Those turtles are huge! I hope you cleaned her pool really good. I love to hear Elise talk! Can't wait til she knows my name!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...