Saturday, April 7, 2012

best. park. ever.

Two posts in one day.  You lucky ducks you.  
Mostly because I'm behind on my blogging.  
And it's Easter tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have some more pictures for you.  
Be excited.   (I'm kidding.)

Today was beautiful.  We took Elise to Hager Park this morning.  We used to go there as kids.  This place is awesome.  It's huge.  Really huge.  Elise cried and cried when we had to leave for lunch.   And it's only a mile and half from our house!


She didn't want to go in the swing.  She just wanted to push it.



4 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new post! (I really am excited for the Easter pics....) I love how cute Elise is at the park, and that she still fits in that sweatshirt!! Let me know when she needs a new one :) Love th museum one too, she's just so busy! Love you guys, can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Hagar park story. When UJ's extended fam would have a picnic there, his grandma would take beer for the guys (not allowed in park) wrapped in Christmas wrap to disguise it. Not obvious at all!! And only she could take beer, so there would only be one can per person. It's fun that you're in our old neighborhood, sorta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Elise is looking like a little girl, not a baby, with her long legs and skinny jeans. She is so cute, Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh another fun park!!! We need to make a trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...