Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ludington - Last Day

I know.  You guys are totally sick of these posts.  Sorry.  This blog is a place for me to save these memories too, so I want to be sure I get everything. 

On Saturday we went to Ludington State Park & Hamlin Lake Dam.  Elise loved the french fries we gave her for lunch and walking all around and looking at turtles with Daddy.

Then we spent some time at the best beach ever.  Really shallow warm little wading pools perfect for 1 year olds. 



That night we went downtown for some pizza and ice cream.  Yeah - I gained like 4 pounds that weekend.  We're working it off hauling boxes though, so don't worry.  Little Miss Cutie pants made herself at home in Ludington's downtown. 

4 comments:

  1. Rach - I love your laugh in the background. You've laughed like that since you were a little kid! Also, you need to get one of those signs for your house. It would provide hours of fun I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cutie pie Elise. Her poofy little lips are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, for one, am not tired of seeing the pictures. I love seeing that little cutie. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not tired one bit, never will be! i think you could post 5 times a day and i wouldn't get tired. that video is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...