Thursday, January 6, 2011

Raspberries and Rolling

We spent part of the afternoon today out at Grandmas. Elise was having lots of fun playing patty-cake with Grandma. I was not allowed to take a video of this but it was very cute.

A good spot for a baby girl on a snowy day...

She LOVES Minnie. She kind of likes to make out with her.

Grandpa Goote taught Elise how to blow raspberries a few weeks ago. She is a pro now. And - I got a couple rolls on video! She didn't do it for forever and now she acts like it's no big deal...stinker!

5 comments:

  1. I better wear a tank top under that shirt next time...oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay mom I cropped out your cleavage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I had noticed the cleavage! Hilarious.

    2. Call me stupid, but what is a raspberry?!

    3. Could Elise get any cuter in that blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, that is so fun that she is rolling. I swear that child gets cuter every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That girl has the cutest clothes! (cute clothes for a cute girl!) Sorry I missed Terri's cleavage...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...