Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Cold.

I'm currently the only one in my family whose outside temperature is below 70. This is mildly depressing.

While my parents are enjoying a view that looks something like this:
And doing things like this:
And this:
My sisters are gallivanting around Orlando going to crazy places like this:(don't be fooled - the snow is fake.)

I am stuck here - with a view something like this:
The high today is 23 degrees and the highlight of my day is going to Costco and hoping they're giving out cake samples.

On the bright side - I have this sweet girl to keep me company:

8 comments:

  1. Wow Rach, how did you get mom's picture so fast before we even got home? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, honey! But, that last picture is the best, the best, the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rach that was way too funny! we wish you were here and good thing you have the sweetest baby girl to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see your Mom in a hot tub with that exact pose and look on her face. I am laughing just picturing it in my mind, out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also laughing out loud at the picture choices. I bet your mom and dad were totally sitting like that all cozy in the hot tub... HILARIOUS!!!

    Elise looks so cute, love the outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...