Saturday, January 15, 2011

New High Chair

Ah... the high chair. Elise will tolerate it for a maximum of 10 minutes - but it sure is cute. This is actually the SECOND high chair that I assembled. The first one had an incorrect (backwards) part, and it was the LAST step in the 20 step instruction manual. So two hours after I started assembling the darn thing, the last piece was backwards and I had to haul the whole thing back to Babies R Us and get a new one. I told them I refused to dis-assemble it before I brought it back. And since you all know I am very technical with a high attention to detail, I was thrilled with the idea of putting a new one together a second time. (Ha!) At least that one only took an hour and a half.

And..... the many faces of Elise eating rice cereal in her high chair. We got a new camera and I LOVE it - the pictures are so much better!





3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...