Friday, October 9, 2015

Update

So I guess my posting is more like once a month. 
I'm going to try and work on that.  Really I am. 

So let's recap a bit:
The girls had their one year and five year checkups. 
We've got some healthy, happy girls on our hands.  

My girls have always loved Grandma's pantry.  

This ones from the birthday party weekend.  Look how cute they are!



Nick and I had a weekend away in Washington DC.  
We had no idea the Pope would be in town when we planned our weekend.
It was pretty crazy - but super fun.  




My friend Bethany and her husband Micah live in DC - we stayed with them and they showed us around.  We went to Maryland and had crabs and bloody marys on the water.  

We had drinks at the top of the W hotel - great views.   Insane drink prices. 

I sure missed my girls though.  



It's fall now!  We had a field trip to Post Family Farms last week.  




LOVES bottles still.  Oh wait - that's me.  I love bottles still.  
Sweet baby you can have them as long as you want...

PIGGY TAILS.  

Cutest five year old ever. 

Okay I hope this counts as a decent update.  I'm really going to try and do better.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...