Friday, October 23, 2015

Meijer Gardens

The weather here these last few days has literally been perfect.  
Like 60 and sunny.  We just play outside all afternoon.
Elise didn't have school Thursday or Friday this week, so I signed us all up for flu shots and then we headed to Meijer Gardens.  

Also -- this little stinker -- I've never seen her throw a real fit until today.  
She DID NOT want a flu shot and made us hold her down while she screamed "I don't want a needle in me!!".  OY.  I did not expect that from her this morning.  And then after it was over she just says "Oh." and stops crying immediately.  Charlotte did infinitely better than her big sister today.   I only cried a little.  ;)


FMG is so beautiful in the fall!


Little cutie.  



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those girls look adorable in their matching sweaters!!! I just love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even believe she did that...I bet you didn't even know what to do! They are just the cutest...I hope you are not getting used to doing things without me...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...