Friday, July 4, 2014

the fourth (technically third) of july

I vowed to take a million pictures this weekend to make up for my lack of pictures/blogging.  I'm sorry.  Apparently I've left a lot of people hanging.   

This one's for you, Grandpa & Grandma Alligator.  :-)

This post covers our entire day - the third.  

The fourth was just as fun and cute -- I'll get started on that post next.  It involved a pancake breakfast, a parade, and lots and lots of fun.   And I promise it won't take ten days for me to post it.

Lauren and Carl came for five days.  They also brought their TWO (!!!!!) apple-sized fetuses with them .   YAY!  Three more Kloostra babies by Christmas.  


Lauren made puppy chow.  Elise approves. Seriously.  


We walked to Maria's for dinner.  And when I say we, I mean these people walking in the picture.   I am seven and half months pregnant and rode the festively decorated golf cart.  Elise makes herself at home with their crayons, chocolate milk, and ice cream.  We're regulars at this place. 



Her shirt says "this is the life".  I'll say.  At this point we may never leave.  



"look!! I found this teensy tinsy ant!!"

Ready for some fireworks. 


Family picture.  Sister is the size of a head of cabbage and weighs over three pounds!

This thing of beauty just needs documenting.  My mom's yard should be featured in a Better Homes and Garden's spread.  Seriously.  

That would be a homemade potato gun.  Powered by Aqua Net.  For real. 



Everyone on the boat!  Elise was SO excited for fireworks.  


Happy fourth everyone!  Day two at the Lake is coming....

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Such a cute post. I wish I was there to join you all. So so fun at the lake house. I seriously love that pic of your little fam of 3. You are so cute preggo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...