Thursday, July 31, 2014

I'm a blog slacker

Nothing new over here.  Except at nearly 35 weeks pregnant the only position I'm comfortable in is on my mom and dad's couch in the recliner.  With tums within reach.  I told her I'm probably moving in.   There is constantly something jamming in my ribs.  Not totally sure if it's a baby foot or some kind of internal organ.  I'm kind of over this miraculous experience.  

Candyland with a four year old is an extreme test of patience.  I should have listened to my mother when she told me she hates Candyland.  I get it.  "Elise it's your turn buddy!!!"  Isn't it amazing how they win everytime?

A recent quote from my sweetheart:  "Mommy when is baby sister coming out?  You look like a roly poly bowling ball."

I have a bunch of pictures on my phone for y'all. 
Except a lot of them were on Instagram so you may have already seen them.  Sorry kids. 

She likes to play beauty shop.  I call it an exercise in pain tolerance to prepare me for childbirth. 


Daddy put sand in under the swingset.  Huge hit.  

Also my new favorite store finally opened.  Lauren has had one for years but now we have one too!   Gordmans is amazing.  Although I've wandered through twice and haven't bought anything.  


A few of these are from Elise's birthday weekend.  
She sweet talked Auntie Aubrey into buying her a sunflower at the Downtown Market.  Aubrey I promise to spoil your kids too. 

Two pregnant ladies at a bachelorette party.  
I thought my shirt was hilarious but I don't think other people got it.  
I think they just thought I was a fat alcoholic and avoided eye contact.  



We slept over at Grandma's that night because Elise's party was the next day.   She got a birthday candle in her cinnamon roll and was a little embarrassed about it.  

Lauren got her a vintage LiteBrite off Ebay.  SO awesome.  
It even came with a Little Mermaid refill pack from 1986.  

I told her to put her bathing suit on all by herself and she picked this one. 
Nick won't let her wear this in public.  I think it's hilarious.  


On her actual birthday we went out for ice cream after dinner.  
I still can't believe she's four.  


She put this Target bag on and started calling herself "Trash Bag". 
This is the most hilarious age. 

Also -- a cherry pitter.  Where has this been all my life??
I was sick of spitting out cherry pits so I ordered this on Amazon.  
Two days later it arrived at my doorstep and WHY DID IT TAKE ME THIS LONG TO GET ONE?

Yesterday she was totally decked out in princess gear by 9am.  

Our little friend Lyza broke her leg on a trampoline last weekend.  
So we brought her a little craft to do this week.  
She's doing way better now and Elise even got to sign her cast. 

I think that's it.
Our favorite Auntie Gracie is coming with Stacy and her girls this weekend.  
Exceptionally cute pictures to come. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...