Sunday, February 23, 2014

little update

Elise was a little sick last week.  She kept falling asleep in the car....

You know you're from Michigan when your three-year-old says "whoa it's super warm out here" when it's 39 degrees.  

Picked these up at the dutch store last week. 
Serious childhood memories.  Both of eating these on toast and sneakily pouring them into my mouth when no one is looking.  Even though I don't have to be sneaky anymore I still feel a little naughty when I do it.  

We had Ollie at our house last week when Sarah & Adam were on vacation.  
Brought back memories of when he was ours - and positively reinforced the decision that we don't need a dog.  Nick and Elise will miss him a little more than me.  He's cute though - and really no trouble at all.  

My mom got Elise this boa in the half-off section at Hobby Lobby. 
I now have a bazillion pink feathers floating all over my house. 

We went over to our friend Nicolynn's house for a birthday donut.
She turned three! 

Seriously the cutest. 
She always sits here at Potbelly while we order our sandwiches. 
This little shirt is borderline too small and it makes me way sadder than it should.  

Serious concentration for the $1 Sofia the First painting kit from the Target dollar bin.  

I really wanted a beer the other night while we watched House of Cards.  It just wasn't the same.  It tasted really good though. 

Sweetheart sings all the time.  This is the "I love my family" song.  



3 comments:

  1. Yes, so cute! She's so serious during the song, just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Potbelly! Love her. Seriously thought the "this little shirt" said "this little sh€t" about sweet Elise!!!!!! Was shocked for a minute. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...