Tuesday, December 17, 2013

random tidbits

Not much  new over here.  
Here's a few instagram pictures to tide you over until the real Christmas fun starts.  I kind of can't believe Lauren hasn't bugged me for an update.

Daddy usually does baths around here.  

I love her collection of ornaments.   It's a little cuter than my collection of stuffed teddy bears sitting on piles of ribbon,  doilies that look like angles, and clay hearts.   Although those do have "precious memories".  
(When we were little my mom would have a separate "precious memories" tree so our ugly handmade creations wouldn't mess up her perfect pottery barn tree.)

Last week me and Elise had a little McDonalds lunch date. 
Between bites she would dance next to the table.  

She still needs her naps. 
No nap means snoring in the car. 
This was before I ruined the fur on her coat when I stuck it in the dryer. 
 SO ANNOYING.  

She loves the snow.  As in she dives in head first and pretends to swim. 

I have a box of random craft stuff I keep in the cabinet.  
Girlfriend loves her some crafts. 

We played at my friend Leighann's house last week. 
She does hair - you can tell Lyza really knows what she's doing, learning from her mama.  It's so funny to watch.  

Successful Christmas party.  Elise spent the night at my parents and nobody was horribly hungover.  You can tell these boys like craft beer...

Elise sat on Santa's lap yesterday.  
She was a little embarrassed.  I asked her what she asked Santa for and she said "a new car for mommy and doc mcstuffins".  Nick tells me I should prepare to be dissapointed.  

1 comment:

  1. The bear sitting on the ribbon was bought at a craft show in 1991....everyone was fighting to get one.


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...