Saturday, December 28, 2013

christmas coma

Whew.  It's been a busy week.  I can't remember the last time I felt hungry.  I literally wore a hair elastic to keep my jeans up tonight because they are so tight I can't button them without a serious muffin top.  I also can't believe I just put that on the internet.   I need to detox. 

I'm sitting here in my stretchy pants going through all our christmas pictures.

It's been a good week.

It all started Sunday with our extended family at my mom & dad's.  Elise got a Lambie - her favorite from the show Doc McStuffins.  She was SO excited and made everyone give Lambie a cuddle -- many times. 

I told my cousin who got Elise's name that she likes crafts and anything princess.  
She combined them in this princess/sticker/dress-up thing and Elise was in heaven.

 We did a little Christmas Eve bowling....

 And we spent Christmas Day with the Gootes.  
Elise is one lucky little lady.  I'd say most of those presents were for her.


Auntie Sarah always does the best job with the gift bags.
  Guess which one she opened first.  


She had so many presents she got sick of opening them.  We had to take a break to eat lunch and then go back to the five presents still left in the pile.  It was a little sad...but she loved her new dress-up box.  It even came with several pairs of "fancy shoes".   

Thanks for such a wonderful Christmas Gootes!  Next up -- Christmas at the Lake. 

1 comment:

  1. We sure had a great Christmas!! Elise sure had it made with all those presents :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...