Tuesday, November 26, 2013

tidbits.

My mom just sent me an email telling me to update the blog or people will think something is wrong. 

Nothing is wrong.  Everything is amazing.  Really.  We're really loving life these days.  We put up some Christmas decorations.  I did the mantle.  My mom did the stairs, the lights, the mirrors, added some bling to a wreath...I mostly just cleaned up behind her and made sure Elise had something to do.  We were covered in glitter for days.

These pants are getting too short to wear in the winter...so sad.  So we took them on a last hurrah to meijer and panera with Grandma & Auntie Aubrey.

This girl had a busy weekend.  She was pretty spacey on the way home from lunch on monday.   She told me she wanted to go to bed. 

Elise prettied up the whiteboard while I made dinner tonight. 
I drew a tree and she "decorated it with or-ma-nents". 

Other tidbits:
  • We're leaving for Lauren's tomorrow for Thanksgiving.  The girls are driving down in the morning and the boys are coming after work.  I've spent the last hour trying to get Finding Nemo to sync to my ipad.  It's still not working.  
  • I made Pioneer Woman's sweet potato recipe.  Except I didn't have the whole milk she called for so I used half & half. 
  • I probably won't be counting calories for the next five days.  Probably.  I haven't been trying that hard lately anyways.  I need to get serious.  After Thanksgiving.  
  • I'll get my real camera out for some Thanksgiving fun.  Promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...