Saturday, November 30, 2013

thanksgiving in peoria {part one}

We had SO much fun at Lauren's house for Thanksgiving. 

We drove down on Wednesday morning and only encountered one minor blizzard.
We love it at Auntie Lauren & Uncle Carl's house.

My mom brought a giant bottle of "3 Girls" wine.  We drank a lot of it. 

Little Miss Crabbypants after her nap on Thanksgiving.  She woke up right before we were going to eat and she was SO crabby.   I told her to sit on the stairs until she could be happy.  She sat there for most of dinner.  Darling child.....

She got over it though.  Grandma sweet talked her into sitting by her.

We went to the park to try and walk off some of the turkey. 

"I'm on top of the mountain!!"


Holy moly she's cute.


We had to go home when Pacey started shaking uncontrolably.  Poor buddy. 


I love her so much.

We went swimming at my mom & dad's hotel one morning too.  

I could just eat her up.

She had so much fun swimming with Grandpa.

Friday we went to UFS and had lots of free samples of wine.  And beer.  And vodka.  We all left a lot sillier than we arrived.    We went bowling and saw Frozen in the theater.   I've got a few more pictures from my phone I'll post later.  We had so much fun!
 
Thank you Lauren and Carl for letting our special kind of crazy invade your house for three days.  Love you guys and see you at CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Elise! You are the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we sure had fun!!! Elise is the best, but it was nice to wake up this morning and have my house the same as when I went to bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, you fun family. PS I do not believe that sweet girl was crabby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...