Sunday, July 21, 2013

birthday party day

Sweet Elise was the center of attention on Saturday. 
We celebrated her THIRD birthday at the lake.  

She's the best little thing. 
She talks all day long. 
She sleeps in a big girl bed now (post coming soon).
She's been extra snuggly lately.  It's so funny. 
She's very forthcoming with the "I love you's".  Melt my heart. 
She loves playing with babies and riding her bike. 

When we woke up we surprised her with her very own pink scooter.  
She was pretty pumped. 

Family Birthday Picture

We had the most perfect day.  
We played and played. 
Lots of boat rides.  Lots of sand toys.  Lots of swimming.

Lots of family.  Lots of presents for Miss Elise.

She had a pretty awesome day.


She wasn't too sure about the Happy Birthday song.



We took another boat ride after dinner. 
We ventured into the murky channel and caught a rug on the prop.  A rug.

She was sitting by her grandmas and she says "I like you! And I like you! I like all my grandmas!"

Seriously the best girl ever. 
I'm SO lucky I get to be her mom.


I can't believe she's THREE.


Uncle Tom and Auntie Carla got her this little bikini. 
Nick is horrified.  I kind of like it.  It's hilarious to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. Aa aww what a cutie! She looks so OLD in that adorable swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we sure were glad we were able to make it up for sweet Elise's birthday party! Shes just the best, LOVE her and happy birthday elise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...